About this blog

In this blog I'm going to show you my watercolor paintings, and also the step by step for some of them.
I'm also going to share some of my digital artwork, 3d images created and rendered in Bryce.

I will post also some of my crafty projects and some pics of the place where I live, just for fun!
Hope you'll enjoy!!!

All images published are © Marissa Gabetta

Labels

watercolor (11) watercolor painting (11) art (8) dog (8) painting (8) custom portrait (7) portrait (7) demo (6) home (6) fun (5) face (4) step by step (4) lake (3) pet (3) pets (3) view (3) paper (2) review (2) test (2) 3d (1) Ikea (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) abstract (1) brush (1) color chart (1) drawing (1) food (1) pencil (1) sewing (1) still life (1)

Sunday, April 27, 2014

New doggie?

Lately my attention has been focused on the search of a dog to keep me company. I cannot think about anything else. I never had a dog in my life, been always a cat lover, but in this period of my life I feel the love of a dog is what I need.
My life has dramatically changed in the last 2 years, I lost my mom and my beloved cat Max in 6 months, had to move..........
Now I feel ready to have a companion, and I think this will be a turn in my life.
I went to the local dog pound, and there I fell in love with such a cute beagle, unfortunately she was already "booked" by another family. There weren't many dogs there, I think max 15, and all were quite old. Coming from the loss of my family, and being at my first experience with dogs, I'd like to get a puppy that I can fully enjoy.....

So I started searching websites that put up ads from different dog pounds all over the country, and I saw a doggie that was really adorable, but when I called....it had already been adopted...... :( great disappointment!!!
I didn't know it was so difficult to rescue a puppy!!!!

Then I came through this cutie......so adorable! <3


What hit my heart was that incredibly sad look and oh, the color of his eyes. I called immediately.....
Thanks God he is still available for adoption.
I filled in the adoption form and sent it back. Now I'm waiting for the next step, that should be someone from the dog pound coming and checking where I live,
I'm so impatient and I'm sure that when he finally comes home, I will paint more than one portrait of him.... <3

Will keep you up to date, and please send me your positive thoughts so that my dream can come true.....





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment